Question

New idea for salad dressing
I just want to ask -

I never use any salad dressing. Not even low fat. I've started using the liquid in which feta cheese are in. (low fat, 50% less fat version).

Is that fattening???

It's so delicious over salad and asparagus (grilled in the oven).

I have low blood pressure and eat a lot of salt on my food. Luckily I'm alloud more than your average person because of my blood pressure. I know it's unhealthy and I know the liquid must have a lot of salt or sodium in it, because I don't even need extra salt on the salad when I use the liquid of feta cheese. So except for the sodium, is it healthy? Fattening?

Dear Bianca
You can use the brine (salt solution) that feta cheese is preserved in if you like the taste, and because of your low bp you can have more salt than normal but don't exceed 3 g of sodium per day as this is detrimental to the kidneys. Ask your gp for medications to prevent the low bp (e.g. Effortil).
Enjoy