Question

new medications for social phobia?

About five years ago, I was part of a social phobia research group combining CBT(cognitive behavioral therapy) and SSRI's (Serzone, Zoloft) but I didn't get much out of the medications. Is there anything new out there that I might try that has more promise?

Interesting, Shyguy, as since then SSRI's still seem to be helpful to many people, and CBT to sill more people, with the combination usually showing up the best results. Maybe trying again with a different SSRI to whatever you were having ( at best each one only suits around 70% of those who take them ) and CBT again, would be the best bet