Question

New Puppy
I have a soon to be three yr old Yorkie, male, who is very spoilt, yes my fault, i know but can't help it. i was thinking of getting a female, not to breed as i am going to have her sterilized as soon as i can.. I'm just wondering how my other yorkie is gonna handle the new edition.. He is a very social animal but i think the competition might be to much for him and i don't wanna distress him in anyway, i would rather leave getting another dog..
Any suggestions
cybervet

He may thrive on the new dogs friendship or totally ignore it. Maybe try him with other dogs before going to the expense of buying a new dog only yo find out he is going to be stressed.