Question

New to Artificial Insemination
Hi Doc, I am starting with AI next week. Had a laparoscope and dye test. All my goodies were fine. Hubby has a low count of 9. We are excited about this but I would like to know if all my hormones and ovulation is fine and normal how long does it take to fall pregnant with this procedure and how successful is it.
fertility expert

Dear 1st timer

In most cases the ideal success rates should be extremely good and in the region of 60%. However in some cases it will be necessary to enhance the chances especially if more than two IUI's has been unsuccesful