Question

Night Sweat
I get this bad, soaking night sweats every now and then. Sometimes 2x a week and then for weeks on niothing will happen. Been to the doctor and tested for TB/HIV - as all the medical internet litrature - Like Health24 sugest that it may be the cause. It's now cleared that it is not any of the 2 mentioned. The funny thing is that it occurs more often at this time of the year - I distinctly remember last year this time, I had it almost 2x every week. I dont know what else to do a my GP said that all seems fine to him.

Dear Worried
How old are you and are you male or female? Are you on any medication?
See http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=57394