Question

Night Sweats?

Im 32 years old and for the past 4 months or so be having really bad night sweats a week. They are quiet annoying as I wake up freezing cold and sopping wet all over my chest and under my arms I can actually feel the sweat run down have to change twice in the same evening. All strange as I feel perfectly fine not sick or feverish or hot flushes nothing like that. I am on Wellbutrin, Respedal and Topamx and read it could be a side effect but unsure it can be that as ive been on these medications for over 5 years now. Should I have it checked out or is it just the meds? Thanks!

Chanel

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination, blood test, sputum tests, as well as a chest x-ray. A condition like tuberculosis has to be ruled out.