Question

Night sweats and bad dreams
Hello,
I have been having bad dreams in the last 2 weeks, they are so bad i sometimes wake up in fear. I also seem to be very jumpy at the moment and hate being left alone. I have now noticed that i sweat at night while asleep. I thought that i was maybe keeping to warm and resorted to wearing a thin cotton t-shirt to bed and see that i still sweat! Is theres something else that could be going on ?

Suraya

It sounds like if you are suffering from anxiety attacks and I suggest that you consult your doctor for treatment of the anxiety. A good product to treat your symptoms is Ativan SL 1mg but you will need to get a prescription from your doctor.