Question

Nightmares
I have been experiencing bad nightmares & sleep walking associated with the dreams since childhood but over the last 2 years they have intensified to almost a nightly experience which is obviously impacting on my work as I am buggered the next day. When I am overtired I am guaranteed of a nightmare - How do I get rid of the "Somethings going to get me" syndrome? My concience is clean.

I'm sure your conscience is clean --- people who really deserve nightmares, usually don't have them. It's nonetheless be worth seeing a shrink for a proper and more detailed assessment of your situation and state, to consider whatever might be a cause of such continuing nightmares, and your best way to avoid them.