Question

Nightmares or bad past??
The last few months or so I have been sweating alot during sleeping. I wake up and my whole chest is wet. My girlfirend says that she is is scared too sleep next to me because I have violent fights with God knows who, where i kick and punch and even curse and this is all during my sleep. The next morning I dont remember having a nightmare or anything. What could be the cause of this??

There ae so many possible causes here, including anxiety, and a host of physical disorders including various infections. Fevers often lead to confusion and restless slep. Get a good physical checkup from your GP, as a first step