Question

nikki
hi nikki, no offence but very curious about this, are you a drag queen? you're a guy who wears women's clothes? or transgender, did you have a sex-change? do poeple you work with think you're a woman or a man? this is personal so sorry but you post here a lot and i want to know who you are - are you gay or not? if you're transgender and you like men, that makes you straight, right?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and welcome to the forum. Your post is somewhat confrontational, to put it mildly, and others have jumped in as well in a not too gentle manner. It seems as though Nikki, who has certainly been a regular here, has generated strong emotional responses - overwhelmingly postive but also a few detractors. I think your questions may be valid (over time Nikki has dropped a few clues that may have invited questions) but your style is very direct.

I assume you've seen her admirable response to you posted today.