Question

Nikki please explain sweetie?
Hi Nix my friend, hope you're doing just fabulously.

Please confirm this for me so that I can rest easy again : earlier you said you're a non-practicing psychologist and that you have a degree in Industrial psychology from PUK, 1978.

In order to call yourself a psychologist you need an MA degree. I called PUK and they say they didn't have an MA in industrial psych in 1978.

I want to sleep tonight girlfriend so please help me out by solving this one for me. There are way too many bull-shitters around, my beloved Nix, and I'm not giving up until I've solved this slight (ugh?) problem/confusion/let's just call it a misunderstanding. But lets get real, cut to the chase and cut out the bullshit so get real with us here honey. I can respect your transgender status but I can't handle your pretending to be something you're clearly not. Before you do harm by dishing out the wrong advice and before you cause any harm,

A more detailed explanation would be useful don't you think? And don't flap those Joan Collins earrings at me hon, I've seen it all - and done it all before myself.

XXXXxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXX
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Ok Oh Pleeez, let's put this to rest. Enough already. Nikki doesn't owe you or anyone else any explanation so adjust your pearls and stop with the harassment.

This subject is closed. Nikki please don't respond to this post. Move on everybody.