Question

Nipples extremely sensitive
I used " No hair"  depilitory hair-removal lotion on my chest hair, and got some on my nipple, both nipples are now extremely sensitive to the touch. Cold water is fine but warm water running over them hurts unbearably.

The top / pointy edge of my right nipple is much darker than it' s surrounding, and the left nipple looks like it' s been cut.

Will this come right on it' s own? How long? I' m worred:(

Dear Trevor
You probably burnt the delicate skin with the chemical in the hair removal lotion. Put some antiseptic ointment on them and put a bandaid over them to prevent chafing. It may take a few days to a week to recover. Be careful next time!