Question

No comment
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, but I stick to my guns. Every year I have to go through the same shyt with the family. I just can't take it anymore.
What is a friend if he is always to busy to support you? See humankind is evil, they say they will support you and then turn their backs on you. If I have asked them something in the line on finances, sure ignore me, but all I ask is for people not to be prejudiced. Is this not a time for giving? So what is wrong with giving 5 minutes of your undivided attention?

It is one vicious cycle and I am slowly but surely becoming sick and tired of this.

One more suicide won't have a significant effect on the SA stats, now will it?

if the friend promises support and doesn't deliver, that's not a friend. WHo cares about the statistics, what you're describing is discouraging and annoying, but no reason to sentence yourself to death over it --- call Lifeline and discuss it with someone at length. And Jakes puts it perfectly, that such an act WOULD have a nasty effect on those of us who happen to care about you, and who aren't able to help directly.
YOU mean a whole lot more than any pile of stats. Read caefull what FIO has said here.
So get the help you deserve and need, and keep in contact with us here !