Question

no dairy products
I have resently disided that I should cut out dairy because most of it is rich in fat and that it would help my health and make me lose weight is this good for me?

Dear Zetta
This is NOT a good idea as milk and dairy products are your best source of readily available calcium and many women make the mistake of thinking that they should cut these foods out of their diet because they are fattening. The trick is to use the low-fat or skim version of milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese, which gives you the calcium protein, B2, other minerals and vitamins, without the fat. A calcium deficiency will make you prone to osteoporosis and should be avoided.
Take care