- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- People with extremist views tend to struggle with complex mental tasks, new study finds
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- Malema drops R1m damages claim against ex-EFF MP who said he confessed to getting VBS loot
- Eskom suspends chief procurement officer over 'non-performance in procurement savings'
- The mission: How Glenda Gray became 'the closest thing South Africa has to Tony Fauci'
- ANALYSIS | ANC tensions play out as Ace Magashule's grip strengthens in some provinces
- Bathabile Dlamini could lose her home as Black Sash demands payment
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19310 votes