Question

No desire 2 look good, clean my house..
I have lost the desire to make an effort. for just about anything.

I used to wear make up and jewelry to work, I now don't. I am at work today with chipped nail polish and I don't care because I have no one to impress and when you try to impress ppl they still treat u like trash so whats the use.

I last cleaned my house about 6 weeks ago and have come up with strategies to make sure no one ever visits me so they don't see the mess.

I have lost my drive. I am feeling down about a number of things on my personal and professional sides (failed relaitonships and failed career dreams) but this has not happened before, where I now dont' even care about living in filth or trying to look nice?

I just dont care, maybe because I wonder who cares about me. I live with my small child and we love each other very much and sometimes I feel just her and i are all I need in this world. I only keep her things clean I do her laundry etc and I keep her looking nice.

Sounds like a portrait of Depression, Cassie. A most unpleasant condition which fortunately generally responds really well to proper treatment, usually with medication and CBT style counselling / therapy. You certainly deserve proper treatment, which will benefit both you and your child. DO see a good local shrink for assessment and specific advice and discussion of treatment options