Question

No Improvement
I had cortisone treatment just over a year ago. The result was that even though this quickly solve my severe allergy problem, I gained 10kg in only 2 months. I kept gaining weight steadily until I have now gained a total of 17kg. Through all this I have been walking between 5-10km every day, 6 days a week (average 8km). I have also been following a low fat diet as prescribed by a dietician. My sugar intake is also very low. The problem is that I am not losing the excess weight. I don't know what to do anymore and I am also being judged in a bad way by my family. I have had all the blood tests available and the doctors pick up nothing - my thyroid and sugar levels are normal. I have not even lost centimetres. Please give advice, or refer me to someone in the Port Elizabeth area that might be able to help me.
Natural health
natural health

hi

you need to do a liver detox. Use milk thistle dandelion from Solgar (only available from health shops). contact the allied health prof council in PTA to get the number of a homeopath in your area.

Dr Debbie