Question

No more sugar
Hi doc

I have given up sugar , white bread and coffee for the past week ( because my skin looks old and dry) I am 25. My skin looks a lot better. I want to make better choices and are looking for healthy drinks without any sugar or sweetners added. I can only drink that much water and green tea. How is the followings sugar intake,

1) Appletizer/grapetizer
2)Lique fruit
3) craneberry juice

Thank you

Dear Candy
You need to remember that these are different types of sugar: sucrose in table sugar, glucose and fructose and sucrose in fruits and fruit juices (including those you list which contain about 13-14 g of carbohydrates per 100 ml most of which are different sugars). Try diluting the fruit juices because they do contain protective nutrients such as vitamins, bioflavonoids and minerals and it would be a pity to cut them out completely. There are many tasty bottled waters on the market, which you can also try. Rooibos tea is also a good alternative.
Enjoy