Question

NO PERIOD
DEAR DOC PLEASE HELP,I SUBMIT AN QUESTION TO YOU REGARDING BLEEDING AFTER INTERCOURSE AND YOU SUGGEST I GO AND SEE A GYNC AND DIDN'T IN FACT SEE A GYNC I SAW A G.P AND SHE DID A HORMONAL BLOOD TEST AND A TWO OTHERS ALSO SHE DID THREE PAPSMEARS AND I GOT THE RESULTS.
SHE SAID EVERTHING SEEMS FINE THERE ARE NO CANCER CELLS AND THE ONLY THING SHE IS CONSIDERED ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT I AM NOT GETTING A PERIOD,AS I HAD A TUBULAR LITAGATION AND I SHOULD GET APERIOD EVRY MONTH.
THE THING IS THIS THAT SHE SAID THAT THE TEST SAYS I AM OVULATING BUT MY PROGESTERONE IS A 1. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS .PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAUSE SHE IS CONSIDERED.SHE HAS TOLD ME TO GO AND SEE A GYNC BUT FINACE IS DIFFCULT, I AM NOT ON MEDICAL AID.

If your progesterone is 1, you cannot be ovulating. You will have to see a gynaecologist. You can go to a government hospital if you do not have medical aid.