Question

No period
While at school I had a normal period, then went onto pill and normal period continued. For about 6/7 years I have been off the pill and not getting a period. I was trying for a baby and had some hormone/fertility medication. After all else failed just left everthing and in 2009 had a baby boy. This was my 3rd caesar and I was sterilsed at that time. Since then no period at all. I have had blood taken to test my thyroid with no issues. What can be the problem

It sounds like you do not ovulate regularly. This means that you don't get enough oestrogen in the long run, which could cause problems. The Pill is often used in this situation.