Ask an expert

08 Jul 2011

No period
I''ve been using contraceptives for the last 5 year i stopped they said it can take more than 12 months to get my period back.Now its more than 12 months.Is there anything that I can buy over the counter in order to get my period back or do I need to see a Gynae or a General Doctor.
Answer 393 views

01 Jan 0001

No you can't buy anything over the counter.You need to see a Gynae.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18773 votes