Question

No Period - Not Preganant?
I stopped the pill about a month1/2 ago as I could not get the clinik. I have started it again (in the red)my third day and I have not yet started my period, But I do not no the exact time that I am suppose to start. I also had a yeast infection.What do you think the problem could be? Will I still get my period? I'm I pregnant?

If you have been off the Pill, you could be pregnant, so you should check a pregnancy test.It is also not uncommon to miss a period when stopping the pill. Stopping and starting as you have done will throw out your cycle, so you may have to wait a month or two before it becomes regular again. The important thing at this stage would be to exclude a pregnancy.

Meme, please post your question as a seperate posting.