Question

No periods , Pregnancy test negative
I’ m 30 yrs old, have no kids and have been married for 2 yrs. I’ ve been on birth control for the past 2 yrs and for the last year my periods have been irregular. I spoke to my dr, but just said it’ s normal as I changed tablets 3 times already. The last tablets I was on regulated my periods, but I haven’ t had my period yet for august yet. The pills are up 2 weeks ago already. I feel bloated and nauseas and moody and fat , and my clothes are not fitting. I did 2 pregnancy test and both show negative. I also have Headaches a lot. And for the past few days I have been having cramps, especially when I sit and my jeans are tight over my tummy. What can be wrong with me?

It sounds hormonal. You should not stop your pills as it sounds like this is what you have done. You should just continue with the next pack.