Question

No sex after pregnancy
Morning

After the birth of our little boy I have no sexual needs whatsoever. He is now 6.5 months old. My hubby is really starting to get aggitated with me and are accusing me of an affair.

I am still taking medication for post natal depression and I am on Nordette (contraception).

I have read and heard that certain medication, estrogen levels, afraid to fall pregnant again (which I am) could all be factors to this problem.

When will everything return to normal? When it happens once in a blue moon it is also very painful. Could it be that my uterus havent gone back to normal?

Please help.
Thank you

It normally takes up to a year for the normal sex drive to return after pregnancy. The medication you are taking is not helping and neither is the depression. Speak to your Gyne and Psy about changing the medication if possible. The I suggest BOTH of you see a sex therapist