Question

28 Oct 2009

No sex desire
I am six months pregnant and my hubby has lost sex interest, we go for weeks without having sex and he says he does not have interested, no matter what i do he is not aroused and i want it more than ever. He says i smell like a baby and my vagina too.Do you think he is seeing someone
sexologist

It might be a good idea for the two of you to seek professional guidance in this regard. The fact that you are feeling unfulfilled and that he is making the comments he does – raises some red flags. With a baby on the way – it would be good to address this before it escalates into a problem. You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za