Question

no sex drive
i am 26 a mother of a 3 year old daughter been engaged for 4 years and i have no sex drive at all. I can quite honestly go without sex. My poor partner on the other hand can't. We used to have sex all the time 4 years ago, but since i fell pregnant and there after it is almost non existent. Why has this happened and what can i do to fix it. This puts such a strain on our relationship and we fight all the time about it.

See archives under "loss of libido" or "Female sexual dysfunction"
Visit www.newshe.com the site of Dr's Jennifer and Laura Berman, two leading US female sexual health researchers
Dr Elna McIntosh