Question

no sexual desire
iam 25 years old and i last had a sexual desire when i was 16 years old, i dont even enjoy sex and i have to pretend to my boyfriend.iam using condom as protection

Most likely you will find a close connection with your lack of sexual desire and the fact that you do not enjoy sex. Furthermore you need to really explore if your boyfriend is really doing it for you. The fact that you feel that you cannot be open to your boyfriend to discuss you sexual frustrations and that you need to lie is not a good foundation for a long term relationship. I would strongly suggest that you seek the professional assistance of psychologist/sexologist.

A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.