Question

No sleeping patern
She sleeps from 23h00 to 3-4h00 then wakes up at 7h30, eats fall asleep by 8h30-9h00 andthen every2-3 hours untill 14h00. After that she'l stay awake till 16h00-17h00 and then power naps for 20-30 minutes untill 22h00-23h00. After 17h00 she does'nt want to be laid down and want to be held constantly,on the breast or with the dummy. As sson as you lay her down she wakes up. Is there something the matter ? I heard that babies should not be awake for more than 90min at a time - is this true ?
premature baby expert

Hallo New Dad
I am not sure how old your little one is and the do have different patterns. I would like to refer you to www.babysense.co.za for some tips on sleeping, since there is a lot you can do.
Warm regards
Welma