Question

No spark
Hi all
My partner and I have been together for 21 years. I really do love her, but the "spark" is not there anymore. Our sex life is okeyish i.e maybe 4 times a year!! What can I do to give the relationship a face lift?
Jen
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you Jen and thanks for your post, which elicited lots of great suggestions....

Sometimes we don't need to address sex directly; we simply need a sprinkling of some good old romance.

Treating each other, making each other feel really special, desired and indulged, sharing some magic, cutting the world out and really focusing on each other, creating a sense of excitement and anticipation, reminding each other how much we really appreciate our relationship.... more magic, more affection, more surprises, more creativity, more effort to make our partner feel loved and desired, more sensuality as opposed to sexuality....