Question

no to cardio
Hi, I have a huge problem! Whenever I do any training with a bit of a bounce in it like jogging,I get a rash all over my body. The burning and itching is excruciating! Normal strength training has no effect. I can't even jog for 100m before I have to stop. My skin turns red and feels cold. When I scratch it wells up and my skin becomes very warm. it is so bad I sometimes scratch until blood surfaces.

I love jogging and aerobics but what can I do about this itching? Please Help!!
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi there

What a pity!!! But don't give up - speak to your GP about making an appointment to see a dermatologist, who will hopefully what it is that is causing the allergic reaction and give you some protective cream or some sort of treatment that will help.

Good luck!