Question

noclue
would like to hear what other people would since i dont have anyone else to ask about this....i am a 27 year old and i was seeing this girl for just under year we ended things cause she was cheating on me and i hadnt spoken to her in year even tho i could never stop thinking about her everyday.... we started talking again about a week ago on her account...saw her out and she was apologizing for everything(she also just broke up with the guy she was cheating on me with)and she doesnt know i know.....am i making a mistake in talking to her? i do still love her tho

I responded the other time you posted this question, and suggest other people comment there, as well, so the responses are all together.