Question

non-arrival of period
Dear Gynaedoc

I am soon turning 40 and was diagnosed with a mild case of PCOS two years ago. Ever since I have been on the pill, and everything seemed fine, until last month when my period just didn't arrive during the sugar pill section of my cycle. I feel fine, but am not sure whether I should simply go ahead and start the new pack. It is not possible that I could be pregnant, as my husband has been away for two months, working on contract. What should I do?

Sara

Continue with the next pack. If it happens again, you should see your gynaecologist.

best wishes