Question

Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas (NHL)
Dear Sir
I have Large Cell diffused Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas (NHL). I work in the aviation industrie namely with various composite materials and epoxy resins. Do you think or have any relavant documentation that these materials could cause NHL.
Do you have any documentation on what are the possible causes of NHL.
An urgent response will be appreciated

Thank you

Peter Correia
(011) 978-3837(w)
e-mail: petercorreia@flysaa.com

Peter, as far as I know the cause of NHL is still unknown although certain viruses have been implicated. If you’re interested in more information on NHL, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and past you something. Good luck.