Question

Non stop period
Hi, I hope you can help me. I ussualy have periods like clockwork. Exactly 28 days apart, it only lasts for about 3 days and I seldom have any pain. I started my last period on the 28th of June and it was very heavy and painful, it lasted for about two weeks then it stopped for 3 days and then it started again. First spotting and now full blown period again. I basically had heavy bleeding for about 3 weeks non stop now. I''m 34 years old. I have made an apointment with my gynie, but could only get an apointment a month from now. I don''t know if I should be concerned and rather try and get an earlier apointment.

You need an assessment to see what the problem is. A month from now should be okay.