Question

None of her business
This ex colleague/friend keeps pestering my boyfriend and asking him when is he going to propose to me. She asks in such a serious way according to my boyfriend. I tell him not to take her seriously as she likes to interfere. I don''t know why she does that. It''s sooooo irritating. She even pesters me about it and I say I am not in a hurry and that there is a time and place for these things. Wish she would stop being so pushy about this matter. I am happy and we are happy together. Why make it such a turn off by asking the whole time. Grrrrr

Why doesn't he ask her what business it is of her's WHAT he or you do or don't do ? Tell gher to mind her own business and get on with her own life. STOP responding to her silly questions, and just say - no comment, it's none of your business. Stop bothering about WHY she does it - make it unrewarding for her to do so.