Question

Nordette
Hi there
I was sterilized couple year ago,but ever since periods hav been very irregular.Clinic put me on Nordette to try and get menstrual cycle right and hav been using it for bout 2wks. They said after 3mnths if not working,I will be refered to gynae. I hav not reached my 30' s yet. Only prob now is Im in so much pain and discomfort now, in the abdomen area where ovaries are,and very nauseus.Is is due to hormones changing?

You should not be having pain from hormonal chnages. I would suggest that you see a doctor.