Question

Normal Development
Hi there. I just want to find out something: I am 21 years old this year,but it still looks to if I have the same body of a 15 year old.I weigh 54kg, i dont have any muscular definition, any major hair growth,really I dont have the same Sexual caracteristics your tipycal normal 21 year old would have. All of my friends my age have out grown me and my state as i call it is really dempering my self image.Could you help me in this matter?
Geneticist
geneticist

Dear Mo

It is possible that you have a chromosome or endocrine problem. I strongly suggest that you seek an expert medical opinion.

Regards, Maritha