Question

nose bleeds

I have moved to Sasolburg and I have noticed that when I get up in the morning and blow my nose there is quite a bit of bloo coming out. This has happened for two days now.

Is it just due to the fact that the area is dry or is it something else? What can I do to stop the bleeding?

Dear Excalibur
The dry air can cause the small veins to bleed. Try putting vaseline in your nose for a few days - little bit on your pinky should help. Sometimes the vein needs to be cauterized if it does not stop by itself. Your GP can do that.