Question

Nose Bleeds
My grandson will be 3 in the new year. He spent the weekend with me and on Saturday night he had 3 x awful nose bleeds in the middle of the night. I phoned his mom who was in the club (as her and my son are no longer together) and she casually said that ja, this has been happening quite frequently and the doctor says the little one has to have his adenoids removed as the liining in his nose is very thin and that I should'nt worry, just put a cold cloth on him!?? I did manage to stop the bleeding everytime, but surely this cannot be normal that a little one can losse that amount of blood?

Dear Gran
I think he must be taken to a pediatrician just to ensure that there is no vitamin shortage or blood problems - he will also be able to see if the nose lining is very thin. Maybe your son can organize this?