Question

Nose Job/eyelid surgery
hi there....

if im not mistaken there was a plastic surgery expert..what happened to him??

would like to know....
i want to make a slight improvement to my nose and Eyelids...
on average...what is the cost involved?
it doesnt have to be exact..i just need a rough figure so that i could budget for it.

Mo

Dear Mohamed,
I am sorry, I don't know what happened to the plastic surgeon expert but will ask admin to maybe consider appointing one again!
The cost will vary - the best option is to contact a plastic surgeon in your area and ask him to give you a quote on what it will cost - it depends on the hospital cost, if the surgeon asks MASA fees or private fees etc. Look on www.easyinfo.co.za - medical to find one in your area.