Question

Nose pulling public
Please can someone give advice? my colleque next to me is from previously disadvantaged background and pulls her nose right in the office... and she does it HARD..... and each time everyone pulls their faces..but no one knows how to tell this woman to stop.
I don't even want to blow my nose in public using tissue.. how can we tell this woman to stop.

Dear Sam,
Tell her that you heard that it is not healthy to do it, as it spreads germs and is bad for her middle ears, as it blows phlegm back into the ears. Suggest that she should rather blow her nose softer in the toilet with toilettissue.