Question

not feeling important in his eyes- i need more affection and stimulating from him-he's stress level at work is high
i want him to be more in the mood? i am not overweigth, i am good looking, what must i do , he doesnt have any sex drive? I want more , and that will make me feel more loved by him aswell, He drinks stress pills : Aropax and Xanor that brings his moods down , cant he drink some other pills to demp the stress level so he can be more in the mood?

Both Aropax and Xanor will cause loss of libido and often anorgasmia, or delayed ejaculation. He is obviously taking these tablets under doctors supervision, so maybe he can discuss with his doctor if his treatment is short term, or life long. So, go and find the packet insert in his pill boxes and read it together, so taht you can both understand the side effects of his medication.

Dr Elna Mcintosh