Question

Not feeling well
Dear Doc,

A few days ago I started not feeling well. I started getting pain in the stomach (Heartburn/acidic stomach). I sort of aggravated this by having some hot drinks in a party. After that I started having a white coating (mild) and the sensation of dryness in my mouth. I don't have any fever or head ache.
I just would like to know if these 2 problems are related and if not then what could it be that is causing the above.

Roy

Roy, I think the drinks may have caused the dryness rather than the stomach thing. On the other hand I suppose that if the gastro-oesophageal reflux is severe enough it may be the cause of your fry mouth. The best would be to see your GP and have it sorted out. Good luck.