Question

not feeling well
Hi, for the last week and a half I''ve been feeling nausious at certain times during the day.. it mostly begins at about 11:00 and lasts the biggest part of the rest of the day... I have also been feeling very tired, even tough I get more than enough sleep at night.. what could be the reason.. I had my period about 3weeks ago.. so I am fairly certain that I am not pregnant...
Cyberdoc

Hallo Kara
You may have a kidney infection or a gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). It can also be caused as side effect of certain vitamins especially ones containing iron.