Question

NOT FORGIVEN
Goodday, I am married for 14yrs, and for the first time i have done something so uncalled for by kissing my cousin's boyfriend and she caught us, he took us out one eve and i got too tipsy and i kissed him, i really truely have apologised to her and she is not accepting it i feel sick i really do not know what to do, my husband does not know about this, me and my cousin are very close and she always confine in me. i know this won't blow over so soon but at the moment she is sending me nasty sms and emails, i told her whatever she decides i will accept, 2morrow i will go for confession, what shall i do further to gain her friendship etc.. back. ? suzi

It was a foolish thing to do, but not all that awful. She sounds as though she is o ver-reacting. Give her time to cool off. And I like John's point --- sounds like she is entirely blaming you in an unforgiving way --- but wht does she apparently not blame her bf ?