Question

NOT GETTING ATTENTION AT HOME
Hi Guyz,

i''m 26 and he''s 32 have a boyfriend of 10yrs, staying with him &  our LG of 2yrs. the thing is he doesn''t give me the attention i need. like spent time together, going out on weekends, kissing goodbye or goodnight. To him its like i''m a maid. During sex lights are off, he''ll start by touching there before doing foreplay and most of the time i just doing it because i want to get done with it and sleep.

Its painfull, i don''t have a car and he got one. Will go out with once a month when buying groceries for month end and he won''t go with me to the store, he''ll wait outside or inthe car telling me i have to be quick as he want to watch soccer or go to friends. Okay, to visit his friends he doen''t go evry now and again maybe twice in 2 weeks, sometime he''ll come back and went to watch tv in the bedroom alone or sleep.

Now i get attention at work, have male friends that i talk to about general things but some of them they want to go far you know... men but i''m not interested in them. I met this guy two weeks back at a course we attended together at work. since then we see each other often, calling &  emailling about every thing and even intimate stuff. i find him more interesting, i know he''s married but not staying with his wife full-time and i know its a bad thing to date a married person or a person who is commited but things happen hey. He tells me every now and then that he loves not that he wants to hv sex with me and that i''m beautiful hv a gr8 body, sexy, i''m humble and patient which my BF doesn''t say to me. I can''t remeber when was the last time he said i''m beautiful or i look smart or i love you.

So this guy he''s something but i''m scared that it might go too far as he wanted us to meet somewhere alone, he doesn''t know my problems or whats happening at home. we kissed in a lift and it felt good, i felt good and i feel i want him as much as he said he does but i''m scared to accept it..is it wrong...i know its not right but i want to hear your opinion.

Regards,

sexologist

clearly there are inadequacies in your relationship and this might be what is driving you to seek attention elsewhere. before you consider going further with this other guy, you need to try and sort out relationship. speak to your boyfriend, let him know how you feel and give him a chance to make things better. if he fails to do so and you remain unhappy with him, than the right thing to do would be to break it off rather than cheat on him.