Question

Not getting enough fluids
I am struggling to lose weight for 6 months now.
I do eat healthy but I don' t drink enough fluids some times I can go for days without drinking anything, I don' t get thirsty. Is this my biggest problem with my weight loss tempo? I want to speed up my weight loss!

Dear MZ
Do you not drink anything? Not even tea, coffee, cold drinks or milk? All these are fluids, not just water. You need to drink at least 2,5 litre of liquid a day which includes all of the above mentioned liquids. This is important to ensure general health. It is not necessary to drink litres of water to lose weight, but it is important to have those 2,5 litres of liquid every day to make sure that you do not dehydrate. Make a point of sipping small quantities of tea or rooibos or water throughout the day even if you are not thirsty until you have consumed your 2,5 litres a day.