Question

Not getting period, not pregnent
I got period on Nov-6th after that till now i didn''t get my period. Even i did pregnant test also but it shows negative. we are trying for pregnancy. Last 2 months my thyroid levels are normal before that it was high and i am continuing my course as suggested by doctor. I am gaining weight and my belly is bit increased. Please let me know am i healthy or anything happened.

It could still be related to the thyroid problem. It seems that you have seen a doctor and had tests done. Go back to your doctor if you do not have a period in Jabnuary.