Question

Not getting pregnant
Hi, I was on Minullete for 21 months and then I wanted to fall pregnant so 5 months ago I stopped taking the pill. I am still not pregnant. Am I infertile and is there cause for concern. I am getting worried and also disappointed everytime I get my periods.
momentum expert

Dear Desperate,
Please refer your question to the fertility expert on health24.com webpage.
There are certain tests you and your husband should have to exclude infertility but usually they ask you to try for at least one year to get pregnant before doing expensive tests.