Question

Not getting wet
Hi, this is very embarresing. I am 30 and my husband is 32 we have both got a very high sex drive and enjoy pleasing each other, but however my problem comes that no matter how turned on I get I am always dry. I have tried a alot of products to get a bit of moisture but this only works for a short while. What can i do get more wet as my husband is starting to think that i am not sexually attracted to him any more which is not the case.
sexologist

Did you try a warm bath before sex? It can help.... Consult your doctor that he can check you and perhaps run a few tests and prescribe something. There is a product that you can use over a longer time to "restore" moistness - if you send a message to the email address I will give you the name, but your doctor should also know about it. Deidre - SASHA